Retail / Warehouse Assistant Job in Rugby, Warwickshire at Pin Point Recruitment
Rugby, Warwickshire, Full Time *Subject To Experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Retail / Warehouse Assistant to join a well-known branded company in the Rugby area with flexible working rotas, potential work and plenty of overtime.
This company is one of the most well-known fashion retailers in the UK, and you’ll be joining one of their largest distribution centres in the country, working to keep things running smoothly in a fashion warehouse environment.
This is a temporary rolling contract with no specific end date, we anticipate having a high number of workers in this position move to permanent contracts, through hard work and determination.
As a Retail / Warehouse Assistant:
• Working within a busy Industrial Environment,
• Picking and packing of clothes,
• Working as part of a close team and have the initiative to work on your own accord,
• Ensuring customer daily KPI’s are met,
As a Retail / Warehouse Assistant you will have the following skills and experience:
• Flexible attitude and team player
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to travel to Rugby CV23 0XA
Candidate must have a flexible approach to working hours. 6-2/2-10/10-6 working pattern.
For more info or to apply contact [email protected] or apply via link