Home Care Assistant Job in Bourne End, Buckinghamshire at Radfield Home Care
Buckinghamshire, Full Time £25k - £30k
We are looking for passionate Care Assistants & Companions close to the High Wycombe area of Buckinghamshire. No previous experience is required as training is provided and fully paid. It is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
This fantastic homecare provider provides care visits in the community to older adults living in their own homes, they have job vacancies in High Wycombe, Beaconsfield, Marlow, Gerrards Cross, and surrounding areas.
- Pay rates, hours & benefits
£9.50 – £11.50 per hour + mileage (40p per mile).
- Paid travel time.
- Full and part-time hours available.
- Hours will include some early mornings, evenings, & alternate weekends.
- Paid DBS & paid training provided locally, so no long distance to travel.
- 5.6 weeks paid holidays.
- Organised geographical runs – keeping you as close to home as possible.
- Fantastic career progression.
- Being part of a service that will value you, but also be part of a company to be proud of.
About the company
This provider is part of an award-winning national brand founded by a family and with family values running throughout the service. This service was opened by a mother and son team who wanted to establish a high-quality care service for older adults in the local community. They wanted to create a team of like minded people who want to create a service that could genuinely enhance the lives of adults living in their homes.
The company also cares for their Care Assistants and each one is valued and rewarded for their dedication. They invest in everyone and pay travel time, so no valuable time with the clients is lost. You will see regular clients at regular times and work locally – so no long commutes. They most recently gave out individual gifts to their team as a thank you for their hard work with one quoted as saying, “thank you, best decision ever to come work for you.”
As a Care Assistant & Companion, you will be visiting older adults in their own home. Helping them with everyday task so they can continue to live in the environment which they love most and for as long as possible, duties will include:
- Helping them with daily routines such as getting up in the morning or ready for bed at night.
- Helping with elements of personal care.
- Ensuring their home is safe & clean.
- Preparing meals & collecting shopping or prescriptions.
- Providing companionship and being someone who they can rely on for support.