Project Manager Job in Dublin, Ireland at PJ Personnel
Ireland, Full Time *Subject To Experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join a well-established independently run Property Development company based in Central Dublin.
The ideal candidate will be someone with refurbishment experience. You will a hands-on role approach to be able to manage the tradesmen on site and show acute organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s) “end to end”.
• Organise labour and scheduling
• Ensure the quality of work on site is always up to the best possible standard
• Be responsible for support in sourcing materials and ensuring minimal wastage on site.
• Liaise with planning and building control
• Getting all targets met and hit on time
• Ensures project documents are complete, current and appropriately stored
• Provide timely weekly reports to the directors in an agreed format.
Key Personal Attributes/Skills:
• The ideal candidate needs to have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager on large scale refurbishment projects
• Flexible, with good attention to detail and demanding a high-quality level from themselves and colleagues
• Exceptional communication skills, ability to influence and quickly understand business and technical concepts
• Exceptional organisations skills including ability to organise self and others
• Good working knowledge level of MS Excel and the rest of the MS Office Suite.
If you are interested in learning more then please forward your current CV to [email protected] or you can call me on 087 448 4950