CAD Technician (EWI & Render Systems) Job in Loughborough, Leicestershire at PermaRock Products Ltd
Leicestershire, Loughborough, Full Time £15k - £20k
PermaRock is seeking an enthusiastic individual to join its busy Technical Department as a CAD Technician based at its offices in Loughborough, Leicestershire. The role is Full Time, Monday-Friday.
Benefits include 25 days Annual Leave (+ Bank Holidays) and a workplace pension scheme.
Salary range £19-23k.
- Develop standard 2D & 3D/isometric detail drawings for PermaRock External Render and Insulated Render Systems using appropriate software (AutoCAD).
- Develop 3-D drawings/graphics of PermaRock systems suitable for use in printed media, website, and for PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Produce Drawings Issue Sheets / revision control sheets.
- Produce project-specific details as required and within project deadlines.
- Develop drawings / manuals to assist in training of Registered installation contractors and other stakeholders
- Carry out U-value calculations and condensation risk analyses using proprietary software.
- Prepare project specifications as required.
- Assist in the provision of telephone and email technical services support to internal and external customers.
- Comply with all appropriate Health and Safety Regulations and advice.
- Confident, capable of working as part of a team and independently when required.
- Good communication skills
- The individual shall be fully conversant with AutoCAD LT
- Familiarity with buildings/construction methods and materials, building detailing will be advantageous
- Able to create AutoCAD details from visual representations, photographs, etc.
- Working knowledge of MS word and MS Outlook (email) will be required
- A full, clean UK driving licence is required.
Applications including a CV and covering letter should be emailed (include ‘CAD Technician’ in the subject line) to: