Accounts Clerk Job in Newport, Wales at Onyx Link Foundation
Gwent, Newport, Wales, Part Time *Subject To Experience
Accounts Clerk Responsibilities:
· Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
· Reconcile sales taxes, payroll taxes, and bank accounts at the end of each month.
· Monitor financial transactions and reports.
· Process accounts receivable and payable.
· Process checks.
· Understand ledgers.
· Work with an accountant when necessary.
· Handle monthly payroll using accounting software.
Accounts Clerk Requirements:
· Knowledge of bookkeeping software.
· At least two years of bookkeeping experience, preferably within a business-services environment.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Attention to detail and accuracy of work.
· Experience with accounting software Sage, Cloud Version.
· Able to prepare, review and understand a financial statement.
· Post-secondary diploma or an associate degree in accounting.
· Excellent knowledge of general accounting