Office Assistance Job in Manchester at PF Furniture Ltd
Greater Manchester, Manchester, Full Time £10k - £15k
JOB AVAILABLE / OFFICE ASSISTANCE
We are currently looking for a person to join our office team in order to help with daily office administrative work, as well as with duties to maintain our online sales channels in online retail. We are the suppliers of upholstered furniture throughout the UK. We deliver to stores across the North West region, and, we run our own e-commerce online.
– Direct communication with customers, responding to customer enquiries, complaints, warranty claims, social media communication.
– Working with Microsoft Excel Sheets, Word Documents, data entry of product specifications.
– Operating our partner’s platform, adding new product listings, images, maintaining our media files online to access for our wholesale customers.
– Add new listings of products on our websites, social media marketplace, partner’s extranets.
– Answering office landline/ work mobile, which is associated with our online e-commerce websites.
– Running showroom sales when an interested customer comes on side to view our products.
– Controlling sales records from our e-commerce websites, controlling the approaching delivery dates.
– Assisting our Sales and Company Managers in dealing with various enquiries from the customers.
– Posting fabric swatches, small replacement parts.
Skills & Experience we expect:
– Exceptional Customer Service skills.
– Excellent communication and listening skills.
– Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office work.
– Attention to details. Must have a strong attention to detail and be able to work efficiently and proactive with minimal supervision.
– The ability to multitask and prioritise workflows effectively.
– Someone with a good personality, prioritising skills, adaptable, used to processes, friendly and hard working.
The role is Monday to Friday, from 9.00 A.M. to 5 P.M. as regular hours, and Saturdays from 9.00 A.M. to 2.00 P.M. as an extra hours available, but the candidate can choose if he wants to come on Saturdays or not.
Training will be provided from operating our internal software systems and our partner’s extranets.
Pay rate is £10/h gross. Weekly salaries. You receive 21 days of paid Holiday pro rata, plus paid Bank Holidays.
It is preferable that the candidate will have a driving licence, as sometimes he will be required to drive to Post Office or Bank. Speaking Polish language is preferable, but not necessary.
We worked in office during COVID-19 pandemic at all times, and we do not plan to transfer to remote working, as we do not have such resources to do so. We need the candidate to be attending the office. We provide protective equipment when necessary. If you are interested please send me your CV to contact [email protected]
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and self-motivated person to undertake the responsibilities and to govern them in their own discretion, reporting to Sales Manager.