Groundsman Job in Manchester at North Manchester Jewish Cemeteries Trust
Greater Manchester, Full Time £25k - £30k
THE NORTH MANCHESTER JEWISH CEMETERIES TRUST
Is looking for
to join its existing team.
The Trust acts as the management company operating and coordinating the maintenance and servicing of Jewish cemeteries in North Manchester.
This is a permanent position.
The job involves grave digging, garden maintenance, strimming and general maintenance work.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate that they are;
· Capable of working on their own Initiative as well as under supervision
· Previous Groundsman experience preferable.
· Mini digger experience (Training will be given)
· A pesticide (weed control) licence would be a distinct advantage.
· Clean driving licence essential
· 42.5 hours per week over 5 days with enhanced remuneration for out of hours working.
· Working week is Sunday to Friday with a day off in lieu during the week.
· Sunday working and Holidays by rota
· No working on Saturday and Jewish High Holy Days
· Good remuneration package based on knowledge & experience.
· Contributory pension scheme
Previous experience an advantage
Apply in strict confidence with CV, current salary and full references to:
Or by email to;