Warehouse Operative (TV Facilities) Job in Bracknell, Berkshire at NEP UK
Berkshire, Contract £25k - £30k
NEP UK is the premier provider of outside broadcasting, with credits that range from Love Island, Olympics, Premier League Football to Horse Racing, and much much more! The Warehouse Operative is a key position in supporting the base operations of the UK team in our Bracknell location, ensuring that our facilities and crews are in the best position to provide our high profile broadcast and production clients with a first class service and experience.
This job will suit someone with good communication skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced warehouse environment that is interested in working in a fascinating industry – could be a great entry-level opportunity or that next career step. As a Warehouse Operative for NEP, you will be integral to helping provide our engineering crews deliver world-renowned broadcasts. Must be a team player and have a positive can-do attitude. On-the-job and H&S training, including manual handling and safe lifting will be provided.
- Loading and unloading of our support vehicles and box trailers, containing broadcasting equipment for our camera, vision, sound, cable/fibre departments, working alongside our rigging and technical maintenance teams.
- With training, prepare technical equipment and cable to load / pick lists. Prepare equipment ship lists for creation of commercial invoices and carnets.
- Take responsibility for the organisation and safe storage of equipment and cable in designated locations with our warehouse and technical stores.
- Continuously maintain good practice of barcode scanning, checking in and out both company and hired equipment.
- Keep warehouse walkways and fire lanes/exits clear of equipment and cable.
- Support managers as directed with day-to-day requirements as required by the core business.
- Full UK driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Team, Word and Excel.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines with an attention to the finer details.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changing work demands.
- Ability to use initiative and remain calm under pressure.
- Trustworthy and team player – ready to help and participate.
To apply, please ensure your contact information (phone and email address) are located on your CV when submitting your application.
Hours: Monday to Friday full-time position (9am to 5.30pm).
Contract: 9-month contract with future opportunities for the right person with the right attitude.
Remuneration: £20,000 – £27,500 plus benefits , dependent on experience.