Stock Controller Job in Petersfield, Hampshire at Morgan Innovation and Technology
Hampshire, Petersfield, Contract £10k - £15k
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Operations Team. Do you have proven experience in stores / stock control / shipping? We’re looking someone to manage and control our stock and inventory levels and take full responsibility for goods in, packing and shipping product to our customers. We would love to hear from you if you fit the bill!
Morgan Innovation & Technology is an award-winning manufacture & R&D company based in Petersfield. We provide a professional, innovative service from project initiation right through to the product going to market. Passion for innovation is at the heart of why we do what we do.
· Based at our modern factory facility in Petersfield, Hampshire.
· 37.5hr week:
o Monday – Wednesday 7am-5pm
o Thursday, 7am-4.30pm
· Contract length: 8 months
· Salary: £9.50-£10.25 per hour depending on experience
· Casual dress
You will have:
· Experience of:
o Working in a logistics, stock control or stores role.
o Computer literate with experience of using an inventory management system.
o Maintaining accurate stock records.
o Processing goods in, goods out and shipping.
o Reviewing stock levels, identifying stock shortages and checking stock.
o Receiving deliveries of goods, including inspection of components and shipping orders.
o Experience of production assembly would be beneficial.
You will be:
· A self-starter who is well-organised and has the ability to prioritise and organise their workload.
· Good attention to detail, both written and verbal.
· Good communication skills, including fluent English, with the ability to work as part of a team or independently as required.
· Reliable, punctual and flexible attitude to work and willing to turn your hand to other tasks as required.
· The right to work in the UK.
What you’ll get in return:
· Working in a friendly and inclusive working environment, as part of a fun and vibrant team, with a range of company benefits. Including:
· 25 days holiday p.a (pro-rata)
· Free Parking
· Free tea & coffee
· Health insurance (after qualifying period)
· 5% company pension (after qualifying period)
· Life insurance
· Employee assistance programme for all your wellness needs
· Onsite tuck shop with monies going to charity
We have worked very hard to ensure that working in our facility is safe to do so. We provide full health and safety training. Additional cleaning schedules and the requirements for social distancing and hand sanitisation etc are visible throughout the building. Barriers or screen protectors are in place for the areas that require it.
Morgan IAT is committed to equal opportunities in every aspect of our company and the community, embracing and promoting a diverse and inclusive environment for our team members, those who apply to work for us and our clients, without exception.
We believe that the key to our success is our people, we value the contributions and experiences of all who make up our family. Supported by our company policies and procedures, we will take every possible step to ensure that no person will suffer direct or indirect discrimination on the grounds of ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, age, neurodiversity or disability status.
Morgan IAT is a family-run innovation company based at a modern factory facility in Petersfield, Hampshire. We are passionate about innovations that will have a positive impact on society, and we develop, design and manufacture new products in the medical and commercial industries. Quality assurance is the cornerstone of Morgan’s ethos, we are ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016 certified and registered with the FDA (Food and Drugs Administration). We are also certified by the BSI Group (British Standards Institution), Cyber Essentials and the VCA (Vehicle Certification Agency). Our values are family, fun and growth, and they drive the culture at Morgan, underpinning all our business decisions and actions. We are a supporter of Business East Hants, as well as many local businesses, schools, colleges and charities, and we try to keep our business local where possible.