Production Operative Job in Petersfield, Hampshire at Morgan Innovation and Technology
Hampshire, Petersfield, Contract £0k – £10k
We are looking for a new Production Operative to join our team – and would love to hear from you if you fit the bill!
Morgan Innovation & Technology is a multi-award winning manufacturing company based in Petersfield with a friendly team of experts involved in the design, development and manufacture of innovative products for the medical and commercial industries. We provide a professional, innovative service from project initiation right through to the product going to market and passion for innovation is at the heart of why we do what we do.
Would you like to join our team as our newest Production Operative? All you will need is a willingness to work hard, a keen eye for detail and an upbeat and positive attitude. If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Your working life:
· This role is open to applicants who are able to work in the UK and is based at our modern factory facility in Petersfield, Hampshire.
· You’ll be working Monday – Wednesday 7am-5pm and Thursday, 7am-4.30pm as part of a dedicated team within the Production department
· You’ll have ongoing on the job training to ensure you have all the knowledge you need to succeed.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
· You’ll gain in depth knowledge of every aspect of your role; learning the ins and outs of what is required to deliver our products to the high standards our clients require.
· You’ll be able to understand and follow assembly instructions as required.
· You’ll work closely with your colleagues in our Production department, supporting them with ad hoc tasks as and when required.
About you! You will have:
· The right to work in the UK
· Good manual dexterity and good attention to detail
· A strong understanding of the importance of quality and working to quality and Company procedures and processes
· Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work as part of a team including fluent English and good communication skills, both written and spoken
· An upbeat and can do attitude, willing to turn your hand to any tasks you are given and an ability to pick up skills quickly
You will be:
· Enthusiastic to increase your knowledge and develop new skills
· Flexible, with the ability to adapt to changing priorities and work as required by the Company to meet customer requirements
· Happy to work in all departments as and when required to fulfil business needs
· Reliable, punctual and flexible, prepared to work overtime to suit the business needs as required
What you’ll get in return:
We’re very proud of our friendly and inclusive working environment – you’ll be working as part of a fun and vibrant team, with a range of company benefits. These include:
· 25 days holiday p.a. pro-rata
· Free parking
· Free tea & coffee
· Onsite tuck shop with monies going to charity
· Employee assistance programme for all your wellness needs
Morgan IAT is committed to equal opportunities in every aspect of our company and the community, embracing and promoting a diverse and inclusive environment for our team members, those who apply to work for us and our clients, without exception.
We believe that the key to our success is our people, we value the contributions and experiences of all who make up our family. Supported by our company policies and procedures, we will take every possible step to ensure that no person will suffer direct or indirect discrimination on the grounds of ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, age, neurodiversity or disability status.
Job Type: Contract until December 2021
Schedule: Monday to Thursday
COVID-19 considerations: We have worked very hard to ensure that working in our facility is safe to do so. We provide full health and safety training and there are signs throughout the buildings outlining covid-19 safety considerations. We require all staff members to adhere to these regulations to protect themselves and each other.
Reference ID: AENG-APR2021
Contract length: 8 months
Expected start date: 30/04/2021
Related keywords: production operative, assembly operative, assembly, factory, manufacturing, assembler
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £6.25-£9.00 per hour
Bike to work scheme
Monday to Thursday
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Morgan IAT is a family-run innovation company based at a modern factory facility in Petersfield, Hampshire. We are passionate about innovations that will have a positive impact on society, and we develop, design and manufacture new products in the medical and commercial industries. Quality assurance is the cornerstone of Morgan’s ethos, we are ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016 certified and registered with the FDA (Food and Drugs Administration). We are also certified by the BSI Group (British Standards Institution), Cyber Essentials and the VCA (Vehicle Certification Agency). Our values are family, fun and growth, and they drive the culture at Morgan, underpinning all our business decisions and actions. We are a supporter of Business East Hants, as well as many local businesses, schools, colleges and charities, and we try to keep our business local where possible.