Marketing Executive Job in Cheddar, Somerset at Enable Futures
Somerset *Subject To Experience
Do you have a degree in Marketing?
Are you able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to bring a campaign to life?
This exciting role within a vibrant Product & Marketing team supports and develops marketing initiatives, with a view to better targeting the B2B and B2C customer base. This varied role will provide support to the Marketing Communications Manager to deliver key creative project / marketing initiatives to drive both B2B and B2C strategy via innovative launch campaigns, literature, PR and advertising. The role will also have exposure to communication projects that encompass social media, web and viral campaign development, whilst having ownership for monthly product focus calendar.
▶︎ Key Responsibilities:
* Support the tactical execution of the marketing communications strategy, via day to day support of the Marketing Department, including coordination of activities, writing briefs, overseeing suppliers, copy writing and proof reading.
* Keep abreast of market / home improvement trends to influence photography styling, coordinate set build and oversee photography execution.
* Provide detailed briefs for printed literature, to ensure overall design and development of key publications are on message; oversee through to proof reading and final sign off.
* Key point of contact for PR, in addition to driving increased press exposure within Trade and Consumer media.
* Drive product launch campaigns monthly to ensure sales team are furnished with a regular product focus to support sales growth.
* Implement social media plan and on-line initiatives.
* Regular budget administration and updates to support Marketing function.
* Helping in any area of Marketing as and when required, such as; Advertising campaigns, exhibition organisation, photography, creation of leaflets and spec docs and general administration.
▶︎ Experience, attributes & skills sought:
* 2 years’ experience in marketing role ideally.
* Solid understanding of all aspects of marketing discipline, in particular communication planning.
* Project management experience to bring campaigns to market on time and to budget within a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to work under pressure and meet targets / deadlines.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Positive and motivated attitude; proactive and positive approach to daily tasks and outcomes.
* Ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees and customers alike.
* Willingness to speak up and voice ideas and opinions when asked.
* Good sense of humour.
* Degree qualified within marketing field, although consideration would be given to an individual of degree calibre with the relevant experience.
▶︎ The benefits package includes:
33 Days Holiday
Discounted rates at the local gym
✔︎ CVS: [email protected]