Maintenance Supervisor Job in Oswestry, Shropshire at Recruit4staff
Oswestry, Shropshire, Full Time *Subject To Experience
Oswestry, Shropshire, England
£30k – 36k per year + Permanent Position, Day Shifts, 20 days + Bank Holidays
Recruit4staff is proud to be representing their client, a leading manufacturing company in their search for a Maintenance Supervisor to work in their leading facility on the outskirts of Oswestry
This is a multi-skilled position so you MUST have both Mechanical & Electrical experience, 17th or 18th edition are required as a minimum.
The hiring manager would like to take someone on a temporary-permanent basis, but a straight permanent position would be available for the right person.
For the successful Maintenance Supervisor our client is offering;
* Permanent position
* Competitive Salary
* 8.00 – 16.30 pm Monday – Thursday, 8.00 am – 13.00 pm finish Friday, flexibility to hours is required
* 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Pension scheme at auto-enrolment rates
* On-site car park
The Role of the Maintenance Supervisor;
* Conform to pre-planned maintenance schedules that include daily machine checks
* Replenish oils and lubricants on the machines – as and when necessary.
* Recording and reporting faults – electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems.
* Cleaning and repairing machines
* Replacing airlines on pneumatic equipment as and when required.
* Assist with any reported breakdowns
* Documenting day to day activities in the maintenance records
* Organising contractors and overseeing work is completed.
* Ensuring stock levels are maintained to ensure minimum disruption to production.
* General caretaking of the premises (both production and office)
* Comply with all current and future HR and Health and Safety policies and procedures
What our client is looking for in a Maintenance Supervisor;
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar management or leadership role – ESSENTIAL
* Computer literate
* Able to manage multiple tasks, working accurately with attention to detail and meeting deadlines.
* 17th or 18th edition – ESSENTIAL
* Ability to read and have understanding of Electrical & Mechanical schematic drawings.
* Knowledge of PLCs (Programmable Logic Controller) Systems – ESSENTIAL
* Experience of Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM).
* Knowledge of Pneumatics/ Hydraulics.
* A good knowledge of health and safety legislation as it applies to the role Knowledge of welding & fabrication would be desirable.
Alternative job titles;Engineering Supervisor, Engineering Lead, Maintenance Lead
Commutable From;Welshpool, Newtown, Oswestry, Shrewsbury, St Martins, Wrexham, Ellesmere
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business.