Machine Operatives Job in Crewkerne, Somerset at Gap Personnel
Crewkerne, Somerset, Full Time *Subject To Experience
5 x MACHINE OPERATIVES (CNC) – IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for 5 machine operatives (CNC) based in Crewkerne. This is a temporary ongoing position with immediate starts available.
As a CNC machine operative you will be responsible for the safe operating of the CNC mills within the manufacturing department.
Your duties will include:
• Following works orders (routing) instructions.
• Complete works orders in accordance with Kanban system (where applicable) ensuring any issues (e.g. material availability, quality issues, etc.) are reported immediately to line manager.
• Undertaking in cycle deburring where possible.
• Changing tool inserts when and where appropriate.
• Recording output and scrap accurately.
• Dimensional inspection of components.
• Involvement in the High Performing Team (HPT).
• Ensuring that the appropriate TPM is undertaken.
We have the following shifts & pay rate available:
• Monday to Friday, 6am – 2pm (earlies)
• Monday to Wednesday, 2pm – 12am, Thursday, 2pm – 11.30pm (lates)
• £12.00ph +25% shift allowance
To apply for this MACHINE OPERATIVES (CNC) position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Exeter on [email protected]
gap personnel is operating as the employment business