Machine Operatives Job in Burnley, Lancashire at Gap Personnel
Burnley, Lancashire, Temporary *Subject To Experience
Gap Personnel Group, operating as an employment business, are currently looking to recruit several Machine Operatives for one our well-established clients based in Burnley.
Contract: Temporary to Permanent after 12 weeks
Factory Location: Burnley
Salary: up to £10.50p/h plus shift allowance
Shifts available: 6 am – 2 pm, 2pm – 10pm, 10pm – 6am
The successful applicant will be required to apply glue from gun onto product frames, simple task that require standing for long periods of time, a steady hands, unfaltering attention to details, manual labour as you will be lift heavy products
The successful candidates:
1. Must be able to communicate in English (verbal and writing / reading)
2. Must have exceptional attention to details,
3. Must have experience working in a similar position within a manufacturing environment
4. Must be good with manual work and must be able to work to standard operating procedures in a fast-paced environment.
5. Must have good attendance and good time keeping
6. Must be reliable and must be able to work in a team and on their own using their initiative.
Please call 01254915000 or email your CV to [email protected] quoting MACHINE OP if you are interested!
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.