Production Operative (Electrical) Job in Norwich, Norfolk at Lintott Control System
Norfolk, Norwich, Full Time *Subject To Experience
We are looking for enthusiastic individual to join our Production Team. The position requires a competent & highly motivated hands-on team player to ensure the Company’s products are built/assembled ‘right first time’ efficiently, in compliance with designs & specifications, & to production schedules. The nature of work can include fitting of piping, electrical componentry & the installation of sub-assemblies & large equipment/apparatus.
- Ability to interpret electrical drawings.
- Ability to meet production schedule within time allowed.
- Ability to meet & wherever possible exceed quality with zero defects or errors.
- At least 6 months experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety in the Workplace.
- A good understanding of control panel assembly.
- A good understanding of plastic pipework fabrication.
- Experience of Continuous Improvement.
- GCSE above grade ‘C’ in English, Maths & Science.
- City & Guilds level 2/3 in an Electrical Discipline
- Qualified to current edition of the IET Wiring Regulations (desirable).
The Company is committed to training. A programme will be agreed with the successful candidate to reflect their experience.
Your “Right to Work” in the UK, documentation will be required.
Strictly No Agencies
2017 EDP Business of the Year & winner of a 2018 Queen’s Award for Enterprise, Lintott Control Systems Limited is an innovative process solutions provider. Its product-mix includes packaged water & wastewater treatment systems, software systems integration & electrical control panels. The Company seeks to positively disrupt the market by fusing products with the design & production process, & digitally integrating products to enhance the product life cycle & reduce whole-life costs. Additional & complementary business enablers (including the development of high-performing teams, pioneering working practices & CSR leadership) fuel the Company’s ability to continuously reinvent itself & to delight its stakeholders.