Self-Employed Van Driver (Van Provided) Job in Norwich, Norfolk at KWDSP LTD
Norfolk, Norwich, Full Time £15k - £20k
A company that is delivering parcels for the biggest online goods provider in the western hemisphere. Our culture is customer and colleague focussed. We value our colleagues and provide all necessary training, whilst at the same time rewarding great performance. Teamwork and colleague engagement are important for us.
Job description ( What we are looking for )
What we are looking for:
* Exceptional customer service & focus
* Attention to detail to ensure deliveries are completed according to correct procedure
* Dedication and commitment to the role
* Team player mentality as well as being able to perform on your own
* Must be able to follow clear instructions
* Flexible to service demands
* Ex-forces and emergency services personnel are highly encouraged to apply
* Existing Amazon Flex drivers looking for the step
* Full UK or EU Driving License ( max 6 points, NO active IN, DR or TT codes )
* Must pass a criminal background check
* Must pass a 5 point drug & alcohol test
* Vans are held overnight at delivery station therefore you must be able to commute to and from delivery station
* Good spoken and written English
What’s great in the job?
* You are your own boss. You decide when you are available to work
* Setup assistance if you are not already self employed
* Simply turn up, load the van and head out on the road to start delivering
* Ability to earn performance and incentive bonuses
* Take home what you earn. No deductions on pay (apart from speeding fines )
* Fully paid training days
* You are not alone on the road. You have a huge support team behind you
KWDSP Ltd are an equal opportunities service provider. We passionately believe that resourcing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based upon your experience, skills and suitability to the role. We keenly support our ex-forces and emergency services
We take COVID-19 precautions very seriously and PPE equipment will be supplied.
Reference ID: DNR1
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £90.00-£120.00 per day
All COVID-19 precautions are adhered to and followed at all times necessary.