Kitchen Porter Job in Moretonhampstead, Devon at Peninsula Care Homes Ltd
Kitchen Porter required Coppelia House – Moretonhampstead TQ13 8LZ
We currently have a vacancy for a Kitchen Porter based within this busy Residential Home in Moretonhampstead (24 hrs per week.)
• The KP will assist cook in this busy elderly residential home, to deliver well balanced meals on time. The role includes, washing all equipment, utensils and dishes. Cleaning the kitchen including surfaces, floors etc. Assist cook with the preparation of vegetables etc. Assist with serving food. Attend mandatory training as required. Hold or attend training to obtain suitable Food & Hygiene Certificate.
• This is a varied role and would suit a flexible person looking for a variety of daily tasks in a friendly team environment.
• Transport will be required due to location.
• Will include working every other weekend.
• 4 weekly pay
• Full, part-time hours offered must include alternative weekends
• Pension Scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional, and medical advice
• Unlimited access to refer a friend bonus scheme (up to £150)
• Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory Enhanced DBS & 2 written references
• Apply by calling 01392 346442 or visit www.igfhailofha;ilo
• Email: email@example.com for an application form.