Maintenance Operative Job in Barton upon Humber, Lincolnshire at Keigar Homes Ltd
Barton upon Humber, Lincolnshire, Full Time *Subject To Experience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly with customers and team workers.
- Excellent time management.
- Problem solving abilities with a “We Can Do It” approach.
- High attention to detail and a keen eye for improvement.
- The ability to manage own workload.
- Sound knowledge of the building/construction trade.
- Knowledge of warranty provider standards, NHBC/LABC (Desirable but not essential).
- IT Literature (Desirable but not essential).
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Good rate of pay (Subject to experience).
- Skilled multi-trade.
- Full-time position – (Monday to Friday).
- Company vehicle provided.
- Company phone provided.
Keigar Homes Head Office is located in Barton – upon – Humber.
The areas that are going to be covered are:
- Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire
- Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire
- Tetney, East Lindsey
Keigar Homes is a family run business with over 25 years experience within the construction/house building industry. Keigar Homes is an award-winning company which sets it's standards very high.