Teller Job in Bristol at JN Money UK
Bristol, Full Time £15k - £20k
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We are recruiting a suitably qualified and experienced candidate to fill the role of Full Time Teller at our Bristol Branch. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Senior Teller in executing branch duties to include ensuring compliance of all branch related activities and functions in line with organisational protocols and procedures.
· Adherence to company policies and procedures in all JNMS transactions.
· Interface with customers in ensuring the smooth delivery of JNMS UK services.
· Assist and support branch and regional marketing initiatives.
· Support the sales efforts of JN Money Service UK.
Required Qualifications & Experience
· Level 2 NVQ /Diploma in Customer Service
· A minimum of three (3) years relevant working experience in the field of Sales or Customer Service in a financial institution
· Sound knowledge of the Society’s Products and Services
Ø Excellent Computing Skills using Microsoft applications.
Ø Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills.
Ø Must be able to operate in a flexible work environment
Ø Excellent team player.
§ Excellent customer service skills.
§ Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude.
§ Highly motivated with the ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.