Apprentice Warehouse Operative Job in Sevenoaks, Kent at Jardox Ltd
Sevenoaks, Apprenticeship £10k - £15k
Jardox Ltd. has a vacancy for an enthusiastic Apprentice Warehouse Operative. The aim would be for you to achieve a Level 2 Supply Chain Operative qualification via a day release study scheme. In addition to this you would work 4 days a week in our warehouse carrying out duties such as:
- Ensure warehouse is kept clean, safe and organised at all times.
- Accurate and timely picking of raw material/finished product.
- Ensure paperwork is accurately completed and product picked by First in First Out to ensure stock control/accuracy.
- USE ERP System/IT to enable smooth supply of stock.
- Use bar code scanners for stock reset/location/movements/batch allocation.
- Use pallet/reach/fork lift trucks to locate/relocate pallets in warehouse.
The working week would be 08:00 to 16:30 Monday to Friday. However, with your agreement, a different shift pattern may be required dependent on the needs of the business.
On the job training will be given for all the above.
The expectation is for the successful candidate to move on to permanent employment with Jardox.
Jardox Ltd. is an exciting, innovative and growing company in Sevenoaks producing a wide range of savoury food ingredients in paste and powder finished product forms. We are a friendly and inclusive company wishing to continually help our staff to improve and widen their abilities. Jardox is always open and pleased to receive suggestions and ideas from colleagues.