Apprentice Blender Job in Sevenoaks, Kent at Jardox Ltd
Apprenticeship £10k - £15k
Jardox Ltd. has vacancies for 2 enthusiastic Apprentice Savoury Food Blenders. The aim would be for you to achieve a Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship qualification via a day release study scheme. In addition to this you would work 4 days a week in our factory carrying out duties such as:
- Ensure the manufacturing area is safe, clean, tidy and organised.
- Set production equipment as per Standard Operating Procedures in readiness to produce a range of products.
- Follow exact recipes adding ingredients and completing various process steps – mixing, warming, depositing etc.
- Monitor production conditions and product quality and make adjustments as required.
- complete a range of paperwork and systems checks.
- Work efficiently in order to meet output and productivity targets.
- Perform changeovers or cleandown and shutdown equipment after use as per Standard Operating Procedures.
On the job training would be given for all the above.
The working week would be 08:00 to 16:30 Monday to Friday. However, with your agreement, a different shift pattern may be required dependent on the needs of the business.
The expectation is for the successful candidates to move on to permanent employment with Jardox.
Jardox Ltd. is an exciting, innovative and growing company in Sevenoaks producing a wide range of savoury food ingredients in paste and powder finished product forms. We are a friendly and inclusive company wishing to continually help our staff to improve and widen their abilities. Jardox is always open and pleased to receive suggestions and ideas from colleagues.