Manual Centre Lathe Operator Job in Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove at J & G Engineering Ltd
Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, Full Time £25k - £30k
Manual Centre Lathe operator
This is an opportunity for somebody to join a well-established family run business to become a part of our small team. We work for mostly the automotive sector providing tooling, jigs, fixtures and specialised equipment. We rarely do the same work as we specialise in small batch work. The candidate will be involved in projects from cradle to grave giving their own input
· Apprentice trained.
· 3 years’ experience minimum.
· Able to operate manual milling machines.
· Be able to accurately read and understand drawings.
· Have knowledge of fitting.
· To be open to occasional site work and portray the company correctly when on site.
· Full UK Driving licence.
Wage: £12.00 – £13.00 per hour
Overtime: Time and a third Monday- Thursday, time and half Friday and optional Saturday (when available).
Holiday- starting on 20 days + bank holidays, increasing 1 day every year as a loyalty bonus (max 25 days).
Hours: 8:00 – 16:30 – Monday – Thursday
6:00- 13:00 – Friday (39 Hours total)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.