Office – Shipping/Logistics Operator Job in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire at J & E Importers Ltd
Temporary *Subject To Experience
J & E Importers & Distributors, Green Jem Mfg. Associates Co Ltd
Job description: Office Shipping/Logistics Operator (Temporary position covering maternity leave)
To assist in the Shipping/Logistics department – duties as described in more detail below. Previous office experience would be considered an advantage and to be proficient with Microsoft Office (particularly Word & Excel) is essential. Communication and attention to detail is essential.
* Freight costing, tracking orders, factory communication, arranging shipments etc
* Calculating CBM’s and overseeing total goods ordered fulfilment
* Operation of our SAGE accounts & stock control system
* Monitor shipping schedules and stock continuity
* The ability to liaise and converse with all departments reporting directly to the MD
Ability to be able to work under pressure, methodically, accurately & neatly. Attention to detail is crucial.
An understanding of Import Sea Freight Operation would be an advantage but not essential – additional training would be provided
Good oral and written communication skills.
The ability to be able to work as part of a team
Neat & tidy in personal appearance
Reliable & hardworking
We offer an attractive salary commensurate with the role on offer and your experience. Career opportunities are available within the company.
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org