TECL was established with a view to become the best in our industry and with the aim of being different from our competitors. We are a national contractor and have worked on projects ranging from small refurbishment to the London Olympics. We also combine a very high standard of acoustic sealing with our fire stopping to provide the best service for residential projects.
We are looking for an Office Administrator due to our busy Leeds office expanding to start asap:
Office Administrator duties are therefore about supporting the Contracts managers in managing a project or projects.
It is a very varied role, with typical tasks including:
– Sales order processing
– Progress chasing
– Liaising with internal departments
– Responding to enquiries in a timely manner
– General Administration
– Must have previous Administration experience
– Be well organised & have the ability to prioritise work load
– Have a confident telephone manner
– Strong IT skills
– Have excellent attention to detail
– Have the ability to keep calm under pressure looking after the mobile phones, using the internal BORIS System to monitor projects and individual employees progress, maintaining the Training matrix and booking courses, raising purchase orders, processing expenses and staff holidays, and creating Operations and Maintenance Manuals.
– Clean and smart appearance
Head Office: Hunslet, Leeds
Working Hours: 9am – 5pm
Benefits: 20 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000 /year