HR and OD Manager Job in Lisburn, Northern Ireland at Industrial Temps
County Antrim, Lisburn, Northern Ireland, Temporary £25k - £30k
Exciting opportunity for a candidate with HR experience to work within a professional and innovative HR & OD Management Team.
We are seeking a HR and OD Manager for our client in the Lisburn and Castlereagh Area.
Pay Rate: £21.71 Per Hour + Holiday Pay
Hours per week: 37
Job Type: Temporary to Permanent Positions
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
– Manage and develop a high quality HR & OD service to the Council in support of the corporate plan and strategic workforce plan.
– Provide a generalist Human Resources role at a strategic level to develop, manage and co-ordinate all employee resourcing, compensation and benefits, workforce analysis, information systems and data record management activities.
– To operate in a dynamic and changing environment, recommending creative solutions to HR & OD issues and challenges, and provide professional advice and assistance on innovative HR & OD practice
– Develop and review relevant policy work and act as a business partner for specified Council Directorate(s).
– Communication skills
– Relevant professional level qualification
Candidates interested in this position please send CV to [email protected] or call our Lisburn office on 028 9260 5155 for more information