Customer Support Specialist Job in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire at Horsebridge Network Systems
The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for providing general customer support in a professional and timely manner. This relates to a wide range of customer enquiries including account, product, billing and basic diagnostics.
· Respond to a wide range of customer queries promptly, providing solutions where possible.
· Keeping customers updated at timely intervals.
· Communicating with customers via a variety of channels, including phone, email, online chat and via written letter in an appropriate, professional manner.
· Liaising with relevant departments – internal/external.
· Update internal CRM system with account changes and notes.
· Basic triaging of customer connectivity faults to determine next steps, such as passing to technical support for resolution.
· Assisting potential customers to understand products and packages.
· Continual improvement of customer service, perception and satisfaction through progressing service delivery efficiently in accordance with SLAs to ensure KPIs are consistently achieved.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
· Contribute effectively towards maintaining team cohesion and morale.
· Communicating with colleagues at all levels in an appropriate manner to ensure relevant information is accurately and efficiently conveyed.
· Work closely with colleagues to ensure appropriate resources are engaged to ensure customer requirements are achieved.
· Recording time spent on tasks and expenses as they occur.
· Continually develop professionally in all aspects of the role.
· Use approved systems continually to log all work-related activity and only work on approved tasks.
· Suggest up-sell/cross-sell products to customer where relevant and where it may add value to the customer’s experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
· Understanding fundamentals of CRM systems and MS Office. SharePoint, MS Teams/Slack/equivalent would be advantageous.
· Effective interpersonal communication skills using a range of media and devices.
· Ability to effectively engage with customers and to own the appropriate resolution of issue(s).
· Positive, self-motivated and able to respond effectively to working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
· Highly organised self-starter.
· Demonstrable to prioritise workload and problem solve.
· Good written and spoken English.
· Good interpersonal skills, including active listening.
· Competitive Salary based on experience and qualifications.
· Additional career training and support
· Great opportunity for advancement
Salary: £16,000 to £18,000
Hours: 9am – 5pm / 10am – 6pm weekly rotation
One hour for lunch.