Home Care Assistant Job in Norwich, Norfolk at Better Healthcare Services
Better Healthcare Services supports adults with health and social care needs, our domiciliary care team provide a high standard of care and support to people living in their own homes within the Norwich community. We are currently recruiting home care assistants to join the domiciliary care team in our Norwich branch.
We are in need of caring, compassionate and reliable individuals who want to make a difference to the lives of others. You will be working out in the community, visiting service users in their homes to provide support with:
– Personal Care
– Moving and Handling
– Maintaining Household Tasks
– Promoting independence and providing social support
– Administering/Prompting medication
– Preparing meals and assisting with eating and drinking
We are currently looking for individuals who can work 30 hours per week, including mornings 7am – 4pm and/or evenings 4-10pm 5 days per week, and alternate weekends.
Previous care experience is useful however it is not essential as we provide full training to give you the skills and knowledge that would be required for the role. However a driving license and access to your own transport IS required for this role.
Why join us?
• Paid Mileage
• Weekly pay
• Paid holiday
• Uniform and PPE provided.
• COVID-19 training
• Contracted 30 hours per week
• Refer a friend scheme = receive a £50 bonus• £9 – 10 per hour
• Rewarding role and ongoing support with the opportunity to progress
For more information, a general chat or to apply please call 01603616999 or alternatively send an email to: [email protected]