Website Hands Free Computing Ltd
IT Support Technician
Hands Free Computing is a growing, dynamic SME based just outside Haywards Heath. We provide specialist software and training to people with disabilities to improve their working life.
We are seeking a confident communicator who wants to develop a career within a Technical Support Department that offers 1st, 2nd & 3rd line support to people using assistive software in the workplace such as Dragon NaturallySpeaking.
Previous experience of resolving PC and software issues & CompTIA A+ or similar IT related qualification would be very advantageous for this role. A solid grounding in Microsoft Office and Apple products would be also beneficial.
· Install, set up and configure software and hardware as appropriate
· Provide technical support for all software, hardware, telephones and server issues as appropriate, including liaison with third parties.
· To provide a market leading standard of products and services to clients.
· To build effective and collaborative relationships with internal and external clients.
· Provide customers with information that is accurate and presented in a uncomplicated easy to read format
· To maintain an up to date understanding of relevant products and their benefits.
· Maintain client support records.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£26,000.00 per year