Order Processing Administrator Job in Haywards Heath, West Sussex at Hands Free Computing Ltd
Haywards Heath, West Sussex, Full Time *Subject To Experience
An Order Processing Administrator is required to join a growing, dynamic SME based just outside of Haywards Heath. Hands Free Computing provide specialist software and training to people with disabilities to improve their working life.
We believe this position is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a growing organisation and the successful candidate will have the chance to really adapt this role to themselves and offer contributions to our growth. This position is a very varied role which helps support several of the key functions within our organisation.
We are looking for:
– Experienced administrator with excellent attention to detail
– Good telephone manner and communication skills
– Good planning and organizational skills
– IT Literate in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel & Outlook
– Customer Service Background
– Confident numeracy and literacy
– Ability to build good rapport with customers
– Good team player
– Good planning and organising
– Ability to work on own initiative and ability to work to set targets
– Experience of Sage Line 50 & Sage Act (Desirable)
– An interest in the Assistive Technology industry (Desirable)
– GCSE in Math’s & English (A-C) or equivalent (Essential)
Due to the rural location of our offices, your own transport is essential.
Hands Free Computing are an approved ‘Disability Confident’ Employer which means we are working with the government to remove barriers, increase understanding and ensure that disabled people have the opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations. We welcome applications from disabled people and are positive about their abilities and potential contributions to the company.