Field Care Supervisor Job in Romford, Essex at Anytime Care
Position: Field Care Supervisor – Domiciliary Care Agency
Location: Romford, Essex
Are you a Field Care Supervisor or Senior Care worker looking for progression within the care sector? Do you consider yourself to have a caring personality and to have a passion for delivering high quality person cantered care service? If so, you are in luck, as we are currently looking for a motivated, reliable and customer service-oriented superstar to work as a Field Care Supervisor within our top-quality Homecare agency. The environment in the office is fresh, fun, motivated and everyone is sociable and welcoming.
Anytime Care 2020 is a fast-growing Nursing and Domiciliary Care Agency that provides exceptionally high quality, safe, responsive and caring service to individuals who require attentive, specialist care in the comfort of their own homes. We are on the Preferred Supplier List for LBBD, Havering and various CCGs AQP Framework. Formed in January 2006, the company has since grown from strength to strength due its reputation for high quality staff and the very best in customer service.
This role is field and office based and you will be working within a buzzing, friendly, motivated team in our Romford, Essex branch.
The role itself is Full Time and includes, but not limiting to:
• Carrying out assessments and care plan reviews to make sure that the care being provided is responsive to the needs of the clients,
• Carrying out quality monitoring, including Spot checks and staff supervisions
• Liaising with coordinators and management to ensure that accurate paperwork and care plans are in place before commencement of any package,
• Maintaining accurate records for staff and clients in line with Data Protection Regulations.
• Carrying out Client file Audits, including MAR charts and daily care logs
• Resolving problems that may arise between Care Staff and Service Users/Clients effectively daily.
• Assisting with accurate matching of care staff to clients, and effective scheduling of rotas/plans using CM2000
• Assisting in office administration and recruitment of care staff.
• Assisting in maintaining good business relations, marketing, and promotion of Anytime Care 2020 services(A full JD available for interested candidates)
You will be motivated, passionate, dedicated with a caring personality and a king OR queen when it comes to communicating. If you do not have or you are not willing to get at least a QCF Level 3 in Health and social care, then this would not be the job for you. You will have at least 6 months’ work experience in the care field and knowledge of CM2000 will be extremely helpful. A Full clean valid driver’s license and own transport is highly desirable.
What’s in it for you?
As well as a competitive salary and an attractive bonus scheme, you will receive ongoing training for your personal and career development. How to Apply
You’re still reading? Fantastic!! We really want to hear from you, even if it`s just to ask some questions about this job or have a chat.
To apply please email us your CV on [email protected] or simply give Maria a call on 01708 732 713.This Position will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.(Anytime Recruitment Ltd T/A Anytime Care 2020 is an Equal Opportunities employer.)