Experienced Bookkeeper Job in Whitby, North Yorkshire at Parkol Marine Engineering Ltd
North Yorkshire, Whitby *Subject To Experience
We are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join our Accounts team.
The successful candidate should be AAT qualified (Level 2 minimum, Level 3 preferable), reliable and confident individual with a can-do attitude. We need someone with positive and flexible approach in their role, willing to carry out whatever the task is at hand.
– Prepare and input information and data into Sage software systems;
– Ensure accurate and timely transactions on the purchase ledger in Sage;
– Assist with all bookkeeping functions including using Progress+ business management system;
– Deal with various purchase related queries;
– Deal with some general office administration tasks to support the Directors and other office staff when required.
– A high level of numeracy and literacy skills with good attention to detail;
– Strong prioritisation, organisational and time management skills;
– Proactive and able to use initiative;
– Ability to work with minimal supervision;
– Ability to work to deadlines;
– Detailed knowledge of MS Office 365 software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
– Good communication and customer service skills;
– Ability to handle confidential information;
– Ability to multi-task and work in a pressured, fast-paced environment;
– Good telephone manner.37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday (9am to 5 pm with 30 minutes unpaid break).Salary will depend on the candidate’s experience.
Please send your CV and covering letter by email to [email protected] or by post to Parkol Marine Engineering Ltd., Eskside Wharf, Church Street, Whitby, YO22 4AE.Applications are open until 15th March 2021.