Electrical Supervisor Job in Kingston Upon Hull, East Yorkshire at ATS Recruitment
The job purpose is to provide professional, operational and performance management of all internal operational staff and external subcontractors employed by the company. You will also be responsible for ensuring all work(s) are completed and comply with BS7671 18th IEE along with current industry and legislation standards as well as company policies, procedures, and key performance targets.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for ensuring compliance with BS7671 18th IEE and Building Control Submission.
• Survey and quotation of works, domestic, commercial and industrial areas including street lighting.
• Planning and scheduling of works ranging from minor domestic installations to commercial electrical schemes, repairs and maintenance including Emergency Lighting testing and repairs.
• NICEIC Approved Contractor Qualifying Supervisor Role and associated duties.
• Preparing detailed Specifications, Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
Key requirements include:
• Previous Supervisory experience within an electrical contracting or electrical maintenance environment is essential.
• 18th Edition qualified Electrician
• City & Guild 2391 or 2394/2395 Inspection & Testing qualified.
• Time served and apprentice trained.
• Full UK driving licence
• A minimum of 5 – 10 years’ experience in electrical and contracting environment.
If you are interested please email email@example.com or you can call us on +44 (0)113 821 4417