Trainee Surgical Instrument / Medical Device Repair Technician Job in Hertford, Hertfordshire at Cutting Edge Surgical Instruments Limited
Hertford, Hertfordshire, Full Time *Subject To Experience
Learn to repair and refurbish surgical instruments using a variety of bespoke machinery and hand tools in a busy workshop environment. Engineering/metal finishing experience would be an advantage but not essential as full training to be given.
· Learn the repair process on Surgical Instrument
· Learn quality requirements and specifications of each Surgical Instrument over time
· Take a keen interest in the medical device and how it is repaired.
· Learn the basics of repairing a medical device, sharpening, bead blasting, polishing.
· Ensure you are proactively learning and taking on board information shared with you by your trainer
Responsibilities & Duties
· Learns basic repairs on surgical instruments
· Understands how to operate polishing wheel safely
· Understands how to operate lathe and milling machines
· Understands how to operate sharpening/ grinding wheel
· Collaborates with the team and learn from the experienced team around you
· Abides by and ensures health & safety policies and procedures are followed.
The successful candidate will be provided with all relevant equipment/ tools and uniform.
All CV’s and covering letter outlining attributes that may contribute to your abilities in performing the above mentioned position, should be sent to Matt Robinson – Director
Or post to:
Cutting Edge Surgical Instruments Ltd
4B Great Northern Works
All candidates of interest will be selected for an interview process
Cutting Edge Surgical Instruments Limited offers repairs of all types of stainless-steel surgical instruments as well as rigid scope repairs all carried out at our UK based repair facility. All our repairs are fully accredited and carried out in in house. Cutting Edge Surgical Instruments as a business have invested and committed in the continues growth of our repair capabilities. We are based in Hertford-Hertfordshire. (4B Great Northern Works, Hartham Lane, Hertford)