Customs Agent Job in UK at EORI UK Limited
England, Full Time *Subject To Experience
EORI UK Limited has been formed to deliver critical projects to ensure smooth trade between U.K and EU post Brexit. You will be responsible for ensuring customs declarations are completed on time and in full to allow goods to move. EORI UK Limited will ensure that relevant training is given to enable you to carry out your duties.
• Work for a well-established, financially stable company
• Opportunities for progression
• Ongoing training
• Temp to perm
• Smart/ casual dress code
• Free parking
• Pay progression
The role of a Customs Agent:
• Preparation and completion of customs entries for import and export
• Accurate data entry
• Respond to customs queries, including commodity codes, duty rates, licences and documentation.
• Ensure the calculation of duty and VAT is accurately reflected in the entry acceptance
• Maintain alignment with current and evolving legislation and customs procedures
• Ensure compliance at all times
• The ability to work in a multi-software work environment
• The ability to communicate effectively with external customers, key stakeholders and colleagues
• Attention to detail
• Customs or logistics knowledge would be highly advantageous
• Strong PC skills including Office 365 packages.
• Ensure company procedures are followed to ensure that there is no financial loss to the company or third parties
The working hours are:
All shifts are 7 to 7 (either 0700 to 1900 or 1900 to 0700)
2. Four on four off shift pattern
3. Two days, two nights, four off.
4. Maybe changing to 4 days, 4 nights rotation
Pay rate: 10p/h
To apply please call 01909 478800 or send your CV to [email protected]
This vacancy is being advertised by Essential Recruitment acting as employment business.
If you have not heard from us within 72 hours please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, however we will put your details onto our database for any future vacancies