Customer Service Advisor Job in Blunham, Bedfordshire at Gap Personnel
Bedfordshire, Full Time £10k - £15k
CUSTOMER SERVCE ADVISOR / BLUNHAM, BEDFORDSHIRE – STARTING IMMEDIATELY
gap personnel are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor for a manufacturing company based in Bedford to join the production team.
This role will involve being the primary point of contact for customers, whilst supporting the team with business objectives and service targets. You will need to be confident dealing with all customer queries and follow the correct process for all complaint reporting. This will be a fast-paced environment, so previous experience will be beneficial.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
• Processing new and repeat customer orders
• Providing Quotations
• Understanding the customer and their requirements
• Stock Taking and Ordering of stock
• Placing External Purchase Orders
• Answering any incoming calls
• General administration, scanning and photo-copying
You will be proficient in:
• Excel, Microsoft Packages, and ideally have a background within manufacturing.
Working hours and pay rate are:
• Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
• Basic hourly pay rate – £10.50 per hour
To be considered for this role you must be available to start work with immediate effect and be available throughout the term of the assignment.
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
To apply: please send an up to date CV to [email protected] or contact us by telephone on 01392 273665LikeComment