Business Regulation Compliance Officer Job in Oxford, Oxfordshire at Goldstar Recruitment
Starting Monday 28th December 2020 through to Wednesday 31st March 2021.37 hours a week, 5 days a week.
– To carry out a range of enforcement interventions and regulatory casework within the Business Regulation Team including Covid-19 Legislation and guidance.
– To provide technical advice on legal and policy requirements across a range of business regulation team functions to customers and other internal and external stakeholders.
– To assist with delivering regulatory and statutory functions, including preparing committee reports and attending committee meetings.
Responsibilities & Duties
– To deal with a range of regulatory issues including complaint investigations.
– To undertake programmed compliance visits and collect evidence.
– To support continuous improvement within the service in line with becoming “Best in Class” challenging traditional thinking and pursuing innovation.
– Undertake continuous professional development and training to gain an understanding of legislative changes and good practice approaches in line with business regulation team responsibilities.
– Deliver safeguarding requirements and promote the need to understand and follow key policies and procedures.
– To contribute to the activities of the business regulation team and wider service.
– To contribute to project work and carry out other duties as required.
– Minimum 4 GCSE Grade A*-C (or equivalent) including Math’s & English
– Basic DBS (in date)- Relevant Licensing or equivalent qualification
– Experience of using a range of ICT packages, data management systems & web based applications
– Experience of undertaking compliance visits
– Experience of attending committees, meetings, inquiries / court hearings etc.
For further information, please call 01993 225075 (option 1) or email email@example.com