Sales Executive Job in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear at Bonway Direct
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, Full Time £25k - £30k
Sales Executive, Job Code – 3542
As Sales Executive , you are responsible for the success of the entire customer experience.
Job Responsibilities :
-Answering enquiries regarding billing issues, product quality, delivery and order enquiries through various channels and systems.
-Assisting with tracking and sending orders to customers, and verifying product shipment.
-Process orders, forms, enquiries and requests from customers.
-Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure on-time deliveries.
-Maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and establishing and create a good customer experience.
-Create and manage customers account.
-Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
-Manage customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and follow-up to ensure resolution.
-Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
-Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
-Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email.
-Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
-Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
-Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
-Staying informed about competing products and services.
-Upselling products and services.
-Researching and qualifying new leads.
-Attending sales, marketing and market product meetings and training.
-Supporting office administration and other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
– Candidates must possess at least an Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office applications with good communication skills in English and Chinese.
– Demonstrate ability to work in a collaborative environment that requires you to coordinate with other departments and suppliers.
– Be tech-savvy.
– Have good Initiative, analytical and negotiation skills.
– Willing to take on more tasks/responsibilities when the business requires.
– Able to learn and improve skills required for the job and consistently develop yourself.
– Customer-centric and results-oriented.
– Disciplined, hardworking and able to perform under pressure.
Additional Advantageous Skills and Experience:
– Able to communicates in several languages, preferable in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
– Experience as an in-house & office-based customer service representative will be advantageous.
– Proven track record as an indoor/outdoor sales executive will be advantageous.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,500.00 per year
Required to wear mask at all time, Promote regular and thorough hand-washing by employees, contractors and customers.