Production Operative Job in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire at Amelia Knight
Staffordshire, Full Time *Subject To Experience
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED
Job Title: Production Operative
Reports to: Production Supervisor / Line Leader.
Pay Rate: £8.91
Overtime Rate: £13.365
The job holder will be a part of a line team that processes the works order and production tasks, assigned to them by the production supervisor / line leader, to effective completion complying with the Company Quality Control Policy.
· Liaise effectively with the production planning department.
· Liaise effectively with the production supervisor and line leader ensuring productivity targets are fully met.
· Undertake tasks as directed by the production supervisor and line leader within the training limits of the individual.
· Utilise effectively the available machinery and equipment.
· Complete given tasks promptly, effectively and safely.
· Work to the Quality Control Standard Operating Procedures and liaise effectively with the Quality Control Department.
· Complete all relevant production / quality, documentation fully, correctly and legibly as directed by the line leader.
· Liaise effectively and take instruction from the engineering / training manager.
· Maintain optimum efficiencies from the machinery and equipment.
· Ensure the work area is kept clean and tidy at all times and all waste materials are disposed of correctly
Health and Safety:
Health and Safety issues would include:
· Complying with all relevant Health and Safety Law.
· Complying with the Company Health and Safety Policy.
· Work within set safety guidelines.
On going training, as directed by the Engineering / Training Manager.
Take an active role as part of the line team ensuring the smooth running of the cosmetic manufacturing department.