Operations Co-ordinator Job in Mold, Wales at A2B-online
Chester, Flintshire, Mold, Wales, Full Time *Subject To Experience
Purpose of the position:
We are looking for a Operations Coordinator, within the newly formed Forwarding Department based in Mold, North Wales, ideally with previous experience in a similar role or logistics background. This role will be to support the growth of the new department within a small but energetic team delivering fantastic service to our clients.
● Liaising with subcontractors on daily basis to ensure that all collections and deliveries are on time.
● Updating the Traffic system with ETA’s, trailer numbers, recording of any issues and non-conformance.
● Maintaining customer & haulier relationships is a key to the role.
● Taking of customer bookings, uploading details, order numbers and rates accurately
● Working as part of a small team
● Updating of Traffic system, Google based reports, including customer KPI’s
Skills and competencies:
● Excellent communication skills
● Experience in similar role or market
● Experience in logistics / haulage industry
● Attention to detail is very important
● Ability to remain calm under pressure
● Fluent in English – Second language skills would be beneficial.
● Good knowledge of IT systems
● Knowledge of Customs documentation and procedures would be seen as an advantage.
● Candidates must be able to demonstrate knowledge in UK & European geography, trailer transport, shipping ferry/port knowledge and ideally a basic knowledge of CMR Convention.
A competitive salary (level will depend on experience and entry level)
Private medical care
Fantastic working environment
Please send CV and covering letter to:
A2B-online is a logistics company where ‘You’ the person are key. Our employees are directly involved in the development of the organization and are able to work towards personal and business goals in an environment where respect and honesty are our base principles.