Assessor / Tutor Job in Belfast, Northern Ireland at Loughview Training Services LtdContract
Brief description of responsibilities and duties:
* Adopting a blended learning approach facilitates learning and assessment sessions.
* Use of E-Portfolio and Google Classroom to engage learners and record assessment decisions.
* Review of learner progress every 6 weeks.
* Manage own diary to ensure you are delivering against your KPIs.
* Accurate and timely completion of all relevant paperwork.
* Collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver exceptional service. Full list of responsibilities and duties available on request.
* GCSE English and Maths at Grade C or above, OR Essential Skills level 2 (or higher) in Communication, or equivalent.
* Assessors Award
* Level 3 Retail qualification
*Full driving licence. Initially the position will be part-time, with hours to suit the successful applicant, this may increase to full-time.
Please note salary stated is per annum.