To support the day to day upkeep of the production facility and general factory with routine maintenance tasks, house keeping and production support.
– General day to day upkeep of the production facility and general factory through housekeeping tasks and general maintenance.
– To support Goods In/Out with receiving deliveries and collections from Technoset.
– To support production activities through the movement of materials to and from machine tools.
– Preparations of material using the bar pointing machine and horizontal bandsaw.
– Management of swarf and bar ends, ensuring correct separation of materials in preparation for collection and recycling.
– Ensure all machines are prepared and maintained with swarf bins in good time for production to be maintained.
– Coolant checks of applicable machines, recording of data and topping up to ensure machines do not stop due to coolant level alarms.
– Supporting Machine TPM through daily checks of oil levels and other check points.
– Supporting the routine machine cleans throughout the year, ensure the machines are maintained in best condition.
– To engage with the positive H&S culture within Technoset and support the continued promotion of a safe working environment.
– To ensure all relevant information for personal tasks is kept updated.
– Promote and demonstrate best practice in all aspects of the role.
– To support the forward thinking and continuous improvement culture throughout the business.
Key Skills, Knowledge & Personal Attributes
– High attention to detail in all aspects of work.
– Good personal organisation, ability to prioritise, multi-task and self-manage.
– Good communication skills and a team player.
– Good workspace organisation and tidiness.
– A proactive can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
– Good general DIY skills
– Counterbalance Forklift Truck License