Affordable Warmth Assistant Job in Oban, Scotland at ALIenergy (Argyll, Lomond and the Islands Energy Agency)Part Time
The Affordable Warmth Assistant will support ALIenergy’s Affordable Warmth Team helping to reduce household energy bills for our clients.
The position is for 30 hours per week for one year in the first instance. Main job functions and activities include:
1. Answering phone, handling queries and relaying messages to team members
2. Helping to maintain filing and client databases, for which training will be provided
3. Helping to procure and purchase items or services as required
4. Help to organise meetings and events for members of the ALIenergy team
5. General office tasks, housekeeping and hospitality activities
6. Take notes and prepare minutes at meetings as required
7. Carry out any relevant tasks as requested by the ALIenergy Staff, Manager and Directors.
This post is funded through UK Shared Prosperity Fund and Scottish Government Investing in Communities Fund.
Applicants must currently be out of employment.
Please see website for further details and application form: https://www.alienergy.org.uk/current_vacancies/
Closing date for applications: 5pm on Wednesday 15th March 2023.