Professional Role Players (PRP) are looking for an organised, enthusiastic, and engaging Junior Project Manager to be part of our growing team. This entry level role offers the opportunity to work with the UK’s largest healthcare role play provider with over a quarter of a century’s experience in the sector. PRP delivers a high standard of service to our national and international healthcare clients. We are based in a newly refurbished North London office and you will have the opportunity to work in-house and remotely.
The successful candidate will be joining our family-run business, a team of seven and thousands of role players. We are looking for someone who has passion and drive to help solve our clients’ problems and someone who compliments our ethos of caring about the quality of every aspect of their job. Above all, we want someone approachable and kind, who takes pride in everything they do.
· To assist on PRP projects, including casting suitable freelance role players into required roles via our bespoke database.
· To work alongside senior members of staff and assisting them wherever possible.
· You will be liaising with clients over the phone and by email.
· Proficient in IT, who can administer our day-to-day use of bespoke database and our online platform Osler Online.
· Excellent organisational skills, with a systematic approach to handling complex projects with excellent attention to detail.
· Strong time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise according to a task’s importance and provide timely resolution of any issues.
· A practical approach to problem-solving, taking an active interest in finding creative solutions to difficulties encountered.
· Are articulate with excellent all-round communication skills, including the ability to deliver feedback when required.
· A good team player who is confident working in a busy, fast-paced environment.
· Ability to use own initiative when necessary.
· A quick learner, able to pick up an understanding of our business rapidly.
· Possess a ‘can-do’ attitude with an ability to spot and act on opportunities to improve processes and procedures.
· Undergraduate degree or higher.
· Efficient, friendly, and passionate about doing everything possible to support clients and role players.
· Thrive on managing a busy operations desk.
· A genuine interest in role play and the medical field.