Employer-DJ Foley Ltd trading as DJ Foley Property Consultants
DJ Foley Property Consultants is a specialist property management business currently managing over £300 million of property assets. The properties we manage include many sectors including offices, shops, retail warehouses, industrial units and residential apartments. Our clients include property companies, banks, trusts, private individuals and schools.
We are based on Whiteladies Road in the popular Clifton area of Bristol. We have a small team of eight people but deal with over 300 suppliers across the South-West, South Wales and the Midlands.
Please see our website for further information about us: www.djfoley.co.uk
We are looking for a young enthusiastic person who would like to progress in an accounting capacity.
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic individual to assist our Accounts team dealing with general day to day accounting functions. Successful candidate would be punctual, reliable and flexible. A supportive team player and have a keen eye for detail. Able to work as part of a team; has a positive and flexible attitude; willing to collaborate with colleagues to achieve results.
CLIENT ACCOUNT PORTFOLIO DUTIES
· Posting of all supplier invoices onto the property management system.
· Assisting in production of rental demands on a monthly/quarterly basis.
· Posting of receipts and payments for all client accounts.
· Assisting in the preparation of fortnightly supplier payment runs.
· General filing and archiving of accounting paperwork.
· Answering telephone calls
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Good standard of Education
· Full training will be given
· 25 days holiday plus all public holidays
· Competitive salary
· Annual bonus
· Parking Permit