Do you want to provide high standards of care combined with a compassionate approach and excellent customer service to individuals who live in their own home?
MSH Healthcare is always on the lookout for new staff with the right qualities and attitudes to be part of our team. The team at MSH Care support individuals to live their life to the full in the Cumbria and Lancashire area. We understand without both exceptionally qualified and happy staff we cannot provide the best quality of care to our service users.
If you think you might be interested in providing a service that alleviates people’s loneliness and isolation and enables them to maintain the maximum possible level of independence, choice and control, then we want to hear from you.
**Subject to previous Care Experience, we are also on the hunt for Senior Carers/Team Leaders in the area**
What you need to know:
- In this role, there is no such thing as a typical Service Users or a typical day!
- Every person you care for is an individual with their own personal needs, and personality and their care will be tailored to meet these needs.
- Your main responsibilities will range from providing personal care, administering medication, shopping calls or companionship
What we need from you:
- Be caring, empathetic and respectful.
- Previous experience in Care is desirable, but not essential.
- Be flexible as the role is ever-changing!
- Be willing to have an enhanced DBS check completed.
- UK Driving License.
- You must be 18yrs old or older.
What we’ll give you in return:
- £10.50 hourly rate (£9.50 for your first month as your Probationary period)
- Mileage paid at a rate of 25p (per mile) if using your own vehicle.
- Opportunity to use one of our 17 company cars.
- Travel Time paid in addition to your care hours.
- Immediate Starts are available (subject to DBS & Reference checks).
- Great career opportunities and progression within a growing business.
- Opportunities to study for a fully-funded NVQ in Health & Social Care.
Working for Us:
MSH Healthcare supports over 120 service users across Furness, the South Lakes and further afield. We are committed to delivering the highest possible standards of person-centred care. Our Home Care Assistants must excel in promoting choice and independence and developing services that enhance the quality of life and wellbeing of the people we support.
As a Home Care Assistant with MSH Healthcare not only do we offer one of the best hourly rates around we promise you a fulfilling role and a commitment to developing your skills and career together with a wide range of benefits to meet your needs. You will be supported with a comprehensive induction programme and plenty of access to further education for your own professional development. We offer you a rewarding role with the opportunity to develop your skills and future career in a rewarding and enriching environment.