Fifields PS (Ftec) is a local, mechanical, electrical and commercial maintenance business based on Marsh Barton in Exeter.
We are a growing, faced paced, fun and friendly team and due to continued growth, we are looking for a qualified electrician to join our mechanical and electrical project team.
Key Skills & Experience:
We’re looking for a qualified electrician with a keen eye for quality. The ideal candidates should hold the following qualifications:
- NVQ Level 3 qualification in electrical installation or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years practical experience as electrician
- 18th Edition/BS7671 Qualification
- CSCS card
- 2391 – Inspection & Testing is desirable
- Full Driving License
- Knowledge of heating controls would be an advantage
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a hard-working and self-motivated individual who possesses a positive can-do attitude and can work as part of a team but also unsupervised, using their own initiative and to set deadlines.
This role will include carrying out all types of electrical work, primarily in commercial settings, including:
- Remedial works
- Inspection, and testing
- Attending reactive maintenance calls may be required at times
- Ensuring certifications are produced as required for on-going compliance as an approved contractor.
- Completion of onsite paperwork such as electrical installation condition reports, minor works certificates, job sheets and any other relevant paperwork.
- Have a friendly, clear and professional approach dealing with customers, subcontractors and other team members.
Salary negotiable (from £32k) – DOE
Training and career development
20 days holidays to start
Company branded workwear will be provided
Company pension provided after 3 months