Here are our frequently asked questions. If you have a question that isn’t listed, please contact us with your question by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll answer it for you!
How can I advertise a job vacancy on Jobcentre Near Me?
Visit our job packages page https://www.jobcentrenearme.com/jobs/advertise-a-job/
and select on of our job packages.
- Click “Get Started”
- Complete your job vacancy information using the form fields
- Complete your company information using the form fields
- Preview your job listing
- Select edit to make changes or additions to your job listing
- Select submit to confirm the job listing
- Complete payment using Stripe or Paypal
How can I login to my account?
To login to your account, please visit: https://www.jobcentrenearme.com/jobs/myaccount/ and use your username and password to login.
How can I register for an account?
To register an account please visit https://www.jobcentrenearme.com/jobs/advertise-a-job/ and register an account while publishing a job advertisement or visit https://www.jobcentrenearme.com/jobs/myaccount/.
How can I edit a job listing?
To edit a job advertisement, please go to the Manage Jobs page in your Account Dashboard https://www.jobcentrenearme.com/jobs/myaccount/manage-jobs/.
How can I delete a job listing?
To delete a job advertisement, visit Manage Jobs in your Account Dashboard https://www.jobcentrenearme.com/jobs/myaccount/manage-jobs/ and click the delete button on the job advertisement you’d like to delete.
How can I see who’s applied for the job vacancy?
Job vacancies will be email directly to the email address you used as the application email address. Please check your Spam/Trash folders as occasionally applications are flagged as Spam.
How can I reset my password?
If you’ve lost your password. Please visit https://www.jobcentrenearme.com/jobs/myaccount/lost-password/ and follow the password reset instructions.
How can I help promote my job advertisements and get more applications?
Three great ways to promote your job advertisements are:
- Publish your job advertisements on your company social media profiles such as: Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Encourage members of staff to help promote your job advertisements on their social media accounts.
- Search for local groups on Facebook and post your job advertisements. To find them, search the name of your town and/or city and then select groups in the search results.
How can I request a receipt for my purchase?
Please email email@example.com to request an invoice/receipt for your purchase. Please start the email subject title with INVOICE.
How can I request a refund for a job advertisement?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund for your purchase. Please start the email subject title with REFUND.
How can I mark a job vacancy as “position filled”?
To mark a job advertisement a “position filled”, visit Manage Jobs in your Account Dashboard https://www.jobcentrenearme.com/jobs/myaccount/manage-jobs/ and click the “position filled” button on the job advertisement you’d like to mark as position filled.