Loy Medical Centre
About the Company
This family practice was established in 1946 prior to the inception of the Health Service in premises at Orritor Street by Dr Des Flanigan. He was subsequently joined by Dr John Flanigan at James Street in 1953. Dr Des emigrated to New Zealand in 1963 and the practice was maintained single-handedly by Dr John, who moved to the Health Centre in 1974, where he was joined by Dr Paul Flanigan in August1987.