London Quakers Property Trust
About the Company
Self-Employed Caretaker (approx. 5 hours per week – £15 P/H)
Edgware Meeting House is currently looking for a self-employed caretaker for approximately 5 hours per week to carry out the below-mentioned tasks. This role will suit someone who lives locally and can easily and quickly reach the Meeting House to carry out the requested duties.
Currently, it is mainly used as a nursery during term time. It also has a variety of other groups that hire the space during the week and therefore is used most days a week throughout the year.
The tasks required are:
· Provide first-line maintenance for the buildings and garden in consultation with the Administrator, whose contact details are below.
· Meet with external contractors as arranged between yourself and the Administrator.
· Provide any out-of-hours access to the building in emergencies and at other times if required.
· Liaise with the cleaner(s) as necessary
· Make regular and comprehensive security checks and report breaches to the Administrator
· Make local purchases of consumables, keep accurate records, and submit receipts quarterly.
· Direct all queries and requests for work to the Administrator to ensure budgetary restrictions are maintained.
· Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested, within the time constraints allowed
Please contact us for any questions and to express an interest.
Edgware Friends Meeting House (Quakers)
Rectory Ln, Edgware HA8 7LG